Firm: Western Digital
WDC STM Crew is answerable for FIB circuit edit growth for Design and System groups.
The FIB Circuit Edit Engineer’s duties embrace:
- Execution of experiments for Gallium centered ion beam (FIB) platforms (FEI V400ACE and DCG OptiFIB)
- Present FIB marking, constructing probing pads for STM Group
- Offering silicon debug resembling probing pads and circuit rewire for STM Group.
Extra duties embrace, though not restricted to:
- Collaborating with the design group to develop and enhance new circuit modifying processes for the silicon
- Working with failure evaluation engineers on creating greatest practices for FIB for defect evaluation.
- Keen to work each independently and collaboratively with groups throughout a number of organizations
- Collaborating with distributors to enhance the appliance for the FIB
- Background in gadget physics and circuit structure
- Background in utilizing the CAD navigation software program to overlay the structure with the gadget on the system
- Understanding the FIB gasoline assisted chemistry to delayer totally different layers of fabric
- Entrance and Bottom FIB Circuit Edits
- Background of Semiconductor course of know-how
- Utility growth work